Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Friday, November 06, 2009
White, red, I never like any of them. As it stands right now beer
drinking is getting me into a bit of trouble. So I am pulling the old
switcheroo. I will only drink wine (as a booze) until new years.
Kind of a saucer procrastinators version of a new years resolution. I
feel that wine might make me a bit more tolerable at at openings.
Maybe make the work at said openings more tolerable as well. I stole
the title from Glenn Beck. Partly because wine is generally 9 or 12%
by volume. But also as a wacked out liberal socialist I believe in
stealing as much from Glenn Beck as possible.
The social expiriment seeks to answer the following questions.
• is it beer or booze that turns me into a juvenile asshole?
• does wine make my desire to smoke cigarettes as strong as beer does?
• is the hangover different?
• is "medic" really the best outdoor drinking game ever?
•what is the difference between a $12 bottle and a $12 jug of wine?
• are there sexual side effects? (good or bad)
I am sure that there will be room for other side projects during the