... constantly working out the details...

... constantly working out the details...

Friday, January 18, 2008

Where have you been all these years

So

again it was my birthday this week. I am not feeling old necessarily, but have am realizing every day that I am not young any more. I have been pretty busy working out a thesis for my MFA, but have been working fairly diligently and believe i am on the right path. As usual, the writing is the hardest part for me. I write at roughly the same level as a third grade boy, mostly hyperbole and unsubstantiated rhetoric. As a result, the more I apply for grants and the such, the more writing I have to do. I have been fortunate enough to hang out with several folks who are pretty decent writers, and having them edit and revise my work has been a valuable resource so far.

Currently you can see my work at Woodman Studios, 1414 woodman Ave Silver spring, MD

Or at the Museum at the mansion at Strathmore, As a part of the WSG show "Hand Made"

Coming up in February, I will be showing at washington Square as part of the Sculpture NOW! 2008 exhibit, Maybe, if they get over thier size restrictions.

Also amidst all of this, I am trying to figure out the rest of my life, I currently have resumes on the table at over 30 academic institutions, Several galleries, Grants and god knows what else. If you are interested in Getting a resume, let me know.

So as far as what else i may be doing, look for pictures coming soon, right now it is all iron bread and inflatable sail fabric sculptures.

good times good times.

No comments: