... constantly working out the details...

... constantly working out the details...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

back from space

So, Long time now posty, well, I have been gone for quite a while. What have I been up to, Oh many many things.

To start, I finally received a Degree in something, what might you ask, well, Art!, yes beautiful, interesting, relatively useless art! And where to go with this art degree? well hopefully somewhere. We will See.

FAQ?

Does this degree legitimize anything that has been posted on this site, ever?
Well no, it doesn't, but the site was created as a part of my MFA studies, and now that that is over, there are plenty of other things that can be done with it.

Ok so the where have i been part.

I have been in merry ole England, casting metal, and muckety mucking with some of the greatest muckety mucks on that side of the globe. Here is information on the 9th annual USUK Iron symposium, which was great. Although the budget was tight, the people were good, and i think that our hosts might be getting close to recuperating most of the money that they personally lost in the ordeal!

USUK

This was truly a great time and much thanks to all the artists on both sides of the atlantic who made it possible.


Next Berlin,

what a great city, my favorite that i have ever been to. I am ready to move there.

More on that later this week

ok

No comments: