... constantly working out the details...

... constantly working out the details...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And we are back.

So we are back online, It has been a while since I posted anything but pics and announcements. Sorry about that. The story is that I have been awarded a Fulbright grant and am moving to Helsinki for a year, starting next week. As such I will be falling out of the DC and baltimore scene.

Either way there is a lot of things that I have been up to. And my goal is to keep everyone that reads up to date with posts similar to the last time I was abroad.

One I have been in several shows, Most notably Art Scouts Curated by many, but it was Sculptor Mary Early who brought me on board for the show. The work by all the curators is really fantastic, and if you have a chance this weekend to go and see it before It comes down give it a look. Also noteworthey Of Itself, Curated by JT Kirkland at the athenaeum. Here is a brief review.

Beyond that, I am now married, and am very excited to be making my way back into the studio in the coming weeks. The blog is going to expand in format, and I am really hoping that it will be kept more up to date. Ok great.

No comments: