... constantly working out the details...

... constantly working out the details...

Friday, January 20, 2006

Business casual

I have never had a real job, in the sense that I have never had to put on a tie and shirt for work and nice pants and the whole getup. I don't know my way around the office. I have been temping for an office this past week. I hope that my job never becomes filing crap and getting lunch for everyone. Not that it is difficult work, it is quite easy, but monotonous and eventually worthless. After I filed a huge stack of papers incorrectly the boss said that it wasn't a bug deal, that the permanent staff would just have to fix it as they go. ( why file it in the first place then?) The people there are great, people in bands, people with kids, vegetarians, artists, not the white collar robots I had imagined. Friday was my last day and I thought that this post would be longer, but I spent the last couple of days recovering from a weekend drunk.

No comments: